Supported Coins, Limits and Confirmations
|Currency||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Confirmations number|
Crosschain Recovery Policy
- STS cross chain recovery policy is that we will only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 at the time of deposit, within 7 days of the deposit and will charge a 0.1 BTC for this recovery. Recovering coins crosschain is an inherently dangerous and time consuming process. Not all deposits can be recovered and the time frame of recovery is at our discretion.
- This policy DOES NOT apply to deposits with incorrect or missing memos on currencies such as CryptoNote, NXT, BitShares, Ripple, STEEM or any others that rely on a message/memo/tag for crediting deposits. Nor does it apply to ETH tokens sent to other addresses on the ETH network. These will be recovered in a time frame of our discretion.
- This policy DOES apply to any deposits sent to an address of another coin on another network. This includes but is not limited to:
– Sending, for example, BTC to a BCC address
– Sending not supported ERC20 tokens to ETH/ETC addresses
– Sending an OMNI/XCP asset to ANY address other than the one assigned Sending ETH to an ETC address
Note: We WILL NOT recover coins or tokens we do not support. Nor will we recover funds that were distributed as part of an ICO.